Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Fourth of July!

Where has the year gone? Seriously. I think I've been locked in my writing cave a little too long. :) But the Fourth will be a busy day for us. We have a local parade that is a pretty big deal in our small town and my daughter will be performing in it (Irish Dancing). All the dancers are going to congregate at our house--which is basically on the parade route--early in the morning and then later that evening we have a huge block party. Oh yea, in the middle of the day after the parade we go to a swim party. Very busy.

What do you have planned? Quiet day of relaxing or lots of picnics and fireworks? (I'll let you in on a little secret about me...I'm kind of a fireworks scrooge.)

I'm blogging over at the Divas on Thursday about the American Revolutionary War period and romances--so pop on over and chime in.