Saturday, March 12, 2011

Viper's Book is Done!

On Friday I hit "send" and sent THE VIPER on its way to my editor. There really is nothing like the feeling of finishing a book. This was actually my twelfth book (I have two Regency set historicals that I finished before I sold) and it hasn't changed much from the first to the twelfth. It's kind of this odd mix of relief and excitement. I'm really happy with how it turned out and can't wait for you guys to read it. I'll be posting a blurb soon--and hopefully a cover won't be too far behind.

Anyone else getting excited for spring? I know it's still a ways away, but with "Spring forward" so early this year I think I'm doing a little anticipating. I can't believe St. Patty's Day is just around the corner. I'm sure we'll be doing the usual with a round of Irish dancing performances for my daughter (and plenty of Guinness for Mom and Dad :)).

On a different note, I was thrilled to get a message from the ladies at The Romance Reviews that both THE CHIEF and THE HAWK were nominated for Best Historical of the Year. If you are so inclined, you can vote here.

Anyway, just wanted to do a quick update to let you know why it was quiet around here last week. On Monday it's on to book #5!