Tuesday, January 31, 2012

8 Weeks And Counting!

I was just getting my bookmark order ready for THE SAINT, and I realized it comes out 8 weeks from today! Wasn't it just yesterday that THE VIPER came out? Feels like it to me. I swear the time around the holidays just zooms by.

On a less fun subject and another approaching date, this weekend, in addition to enjoying the superbowl and working (deadline approaching), I'll be pulling my tax stuff together. Definitely the most depressing time of year. We use Quicken, and it's painfully easy to see where all the money "disappears" to. Oh well, at least I can drown my sorrows in plenty of Super Bowl beer. We're off to a friend's house for the annual Super Bowl party that we usually miss because we're skiing. Really looking forward to catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while.

Any Super Bowl festivities in your future or do you just like to watch the commercials on re-runs :) Anyone else dreading the tax bill this year? Please don't tell me you've already filed and are getting a refund.